The Smart TRE by SmartMoto bypasses the ignition timing retard applied on Suzuki models and gives the optimal map to all gears for maximum performance. It also disables the speed limiter on 1000cc+ models.
Models with standard gear indicators will always show "5" when in any selected gear except for Neutral.
Most Suzuki models come with a retarded ignition timing in the first 4 gears. This restriction is applied by Suzuki to limit the available torque in low speeds for road safety.
SmartMoto with the help of SmartMoto MultiCB™ technology, has created this new version of the popular TRE mod which is smart and does not affect the map of Neutral, while it gives the unrestricted 5th gear signal when any other gear is selected.
- Bypasses the Timing Restriction of the first 4 gears.
- Improves the throttle response and releases maximum torque.
- Does not affect Neutral like the cheap TRE versions.
- Compatible with the Power Commander and the Bazzaz Z-Fi.
- Disables the Speed limiter on 1000cc+ models.
- Customer reviews have shown improved power delivery and stronger overall accelerations with the product installed.
Installation of this kit is intended for closed circuit competition purposes only. The purchaser of this performance kit acknowledges that it is not intended for street use.