As the privacy of the customer is a priority of smartmoto-electronics, the following privacy practices are followed in these websites to highlight the importance given by smartmotoelectronics.com site creators to security and privacy issues. In addition, important concepts related to Internet transactions are explained in order to be easily understood and perceived by its users.
Due to the specificity of the web site www.smartmoto-electronics.com, personal information are required to enable products to be sent to the address and face of each user / customer.
This information is not known to third parties or used for any other purpose.
In particular, between smartmoto-electronics.com and the customer, the following are expressly and unconditionally agreed:
- smartmotoelectronics.com declares and the customer accepts that the personal data communicated to www.smartmoto-electronics.com and relating to the customer are used to manage its request, ie to execute the transaction desired by the customer, as well and to inform him about future offers and actions of smartmoto-electronics.com. The recipient of these data is exclusively www.smartmoto-electronics.com, as part of the transaction, as well as any natural or legal person to whom smartmoto-electronics.com is obliged or entitled to disclose the particulars, based on customer's consent, law or court decision.
- smartmotoelectronics.com states that during the observance of these data / personal data, it will use them legally, taking the necessary security measures. Smartmoto-electronics.com will delete this information from its file in accordance with applicable law.
- The customer, in writing (e-mail), to email@example.com, has the right to be informed about his or her personal data, the right to rectify them, and the right to withdraw his / her consent to the processing of personal data which concern him, at any time, according to the applicable legislation (Articles 11 to 13 of Law 2472/1997).
- smartmoto-electronics.com takes all appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality of user / client communications and the information and data transmitted, in accordance with applicable law. However, smartmoto-electronics.com does not guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet, to the extent that such protection is not achieved by the adoption of appropriate security measures imposed by law. Also, smartmoto-electronics.com is not responsible for any direct, indirect, positive, incidental, material or non-potential damage that the user may suffer from his / her Internet access.
- In the event of differences between customers or between customers and third parties due to messages, data, information or information that are trafficked through smartmoto-electronics.com, the latter states that any removal of the customer's telecommunications secrecy is only permitted if smartmotoelectronics.com is called upon to fulfill its obligation under applicable law.
- It is expressly agreed that the above terms are governed by Greek law, the decisions of the state institutions established in the field of electronic communications transactions, as well as the relevant provisions in force.
Automatically Recorded Information.
The smartmotoelectronics.com web server automatically records some information to help us diagnose early problems, manage the web site, and collect more demographic information from smartmoto-electronics.com. This information is anonymous (not personally identifiable) and contains domain names and / or IP addresses of the browsers visiting our site, the day and time of the visit and other (always) non-personalized identifiable information.