OXYGEN SENSOR ELIMINATOR
The oxygen sensor is an electronic device located on the exhaust system and it is used to determine if the Air/Fuel ratio of an engine is rich or lean. The oxygen sensors of all motorcycles are limited to catch the emission standards and in some specific throttle positions will try to lean or richen the mixture to catch the stoichiometric Air/Fuel ratio. This is good for the emissions but not for the performance and smoothness of the engine.
The SmartMoto oxygen sensor eliminator kit replaces the OEM unit and forces the ECU to use the installed map without the restrictions of the oxygen sensor.
This kit will also support Fi controllers that require the removal of the oxygen sensors.
- Improves throttle response, offering smoother power delivery and more torque.
- Supports FI related mods like the Power CommanderTM module that requires the elimination of the oxygen sensor.
- Supplements the installation of an aftermarket exhaust system that does not have an oxygen sensor port.
- Can be used to replace a malfunctioning oxygen sensor.
- Plug and play design, no wire cutting required.
High Quality Standards
- We use only OEM connectors to ensure perfect fitment.
- The exhaust blanking plugs are highly corrosion resistant plugs.
- Sophisticated production and high quality parts ensure top quality product.
- This product is tested and developed for the listed motorcycle.