PAIR/SAS/AIS REMOVAL KITS
The SmartMoto PAIR valve removal kit combines the electronic PAIR valve eliminator with CNC machined block off plates to let you remove the PAIR injection system from your motorcycle.
The PAIR system routes fresh air from the airbox to the exhaust system in order to aid in the combustion of unburned fuel. This system is designed to improve emissions on stock exhaust systems, but will cause exhaust popping and backfiring when fitting aftermarket exhausts.
- Eliminates exhaust popping noise on deceleration and backfiring typically associated with aftermarket exhausts.
- Achieves true A/F ratio for fuel mixture tuning. A/F ratio measurements are reliable.
- The electronic PAIR valve eliminator disables the error codes associated with the AIS valve
- Can improve throttle response when used with full aftermarket exhaust systems
- This kit enables you to remove the PAIR system completely, including the valve, the PAIR covers and the associated tubing.
The electronic PAIR valve eliminator comes with an OEM connector for direct plug in, no cutting or splicing is required.
The rubber caps are special heat resistant caps for high durability.
The block off plates are CNC machined 6082 billet aluminium and come with stainless steel bolts and washers.